Services offered by DS Financial Strategies. We have something for every budget and life stage.
Get Real with Your Money™
Personal Financial Website -Real time aggregation of all your financial accounts and personal vault for important documents, family photos, etc.
Spending Plans & Cash Flow- Create Spending Plans and Automatically Track Spending. Receive Alerts when you are over your spending limit for example. You can customize these alerts to your specific needs.
Net Worth Tracker- Always be aware of your Net Worth
Debt Management- Assistance changing your negatives to positives
Goal Tracker- Keeps you aware of your progress towards achieving your goals.
Risk Assessment Exposure- Life, Health, and Disability
Unlimited Email Access to your Certified Financial Planner™
Exclusive Financial Videos for Members Only to Assist you with your Financial Success
Monthly Subscription Fee of $95
$95 monthly fee waived if you have $150,000 per person of assets DS Financial Strategies is managing (AUM).
Invest My Assets
A unique investment platform based on Nobel Prize winning academics, with a focus on competitive pricing.
These solutions aid in implementing an evidence-based investment strategy, and in turn, help many investors attempt to achieve financial peace of mind.
Assets Under Management Fee – A percentage of the Money You Invest
$95 a month fee waived if you have $150,000 per person of assets DS Financial Strategies is managing (AUM).
Focus on What Matters Now
Book your Certified Financial Planner on an hourly rate so you can focus on what is pertinent with your finances now.
Hourly Rate of $395
I Want It All- A Complete Financial Plan
Everything in Get Real with Your Money™
Financial Risk Assessment
- What would happen if I get sick and can’t work?
- What happens if I die too soon?
- Are my art collections and wedding ring and other valuables covered by my insurance policy if they are stolen?
- Do I have enough coverage?
Employee Benefits Review
- Can you explain my benefits package and my choices?
- How much should I contribute to my retirement plan at work?
- How do I decide between all the investment choices in my plan?
- Should I do a Roth 401K or a Traditional 401k or both?
- What is better for me tax wise?
- What is the best way to save for college?
- Which account is best for me?
- Am I saving enough?
- What is the best way to pay for college?
- What happens to my stuff when I die?
- How do I make sure I am in control of who gets my assets?
- How do I minimize my estate/gift taxes that may be due?
- Is your will and trust up to date?
- Do I have enough to retire?
- When can I retire?
- How do I invest my retirement savings?
- What are the Social Security options that are best for me?
- How do I get money out of my retirement accounts most efficiently?
- I don’t want to answer a generic risk tolerance test, can you run a risk assessment that takes into account my actual money and my feelings and what is best for me?
Small Business Retirement
- What type retirement plan is best for my company?
Tax Planning Coordination with your Tax Advisor
- How can I reduce my taxes today and tomorrow?
- Which package is best for me?
- What is the best way to donate to charity, reduce taxes and make sure my family is provided for?
- How do I value my business?
- Can you run a business valuation for my business?
- What is the best way to exit my business?
$2,500+ for year 1. Year 2 $95 a month fee waived if you have $150,000 per person of assets DS Financial Strategies is managing (AUM).
$3500+ If more complex financial assistance is necessary.
The services are standalone unless otherwise stated.
Individual pricing adjustments are at the sole discretion of DS Financial Strategies for any reason.