Broker Check

Individuals and Families

At DS Financial Strategies, it’s not about give us all your money and we will invest it better than your former advisor.  You are unique and so is your financial plan.  You will get the attention and service you deserve.

As fiduciaries, we put your best interest ahead of our own.

Our expertise includes:

  • Financial Planning
  • Asset Management
  • Investment Strategies
  • Retirement Planning
  • College Planning
  • Estate Planning
  • Annuities
  • Life Insurance
  • Disability Income Insurance
  • Group Retirement Plans

What makes us unique?

The average American family saves only 4% of their income and spends the other 96%. Most financial advisors focus on providing investment strategies for only that 4%. At DS Financial Strategies, we take a different approach. We analyze your entire financial picture and specialize in finding areas of your spending that are creating wealth transfers of which you may not be aware.

Wealth transfers can include taxes on compounding returns in a taxable account, term insurance premiums, interest on credit cards, auto loans, leases, declining tax deductions on prepaying mortgage principal, and future tax liabilities on earnings from contributions to qualified plans.

Assume you earn $100,000 a year, save 4%, and make a 5% rate of return on your savings – that equals $200 in investment returns. If we can help you find just 2% of your earnings in hidden wealth transfers, you could save $2,000 more a year. That increases your rate of return on your existing savings from 5% to 55%, without taking any additional risks!

So, how do we make a difference?

We begin by analyzing all your income, expenses, and savings. Next, we find wealth transfers and help you bring the money back. Then we build your long-term financial plan and investment strategy that optimizes the use of all your money

We take this different approach while large-scale, financial institutions focus mainly on your current investments. We feel it is the right thing to do in order to build the best financial future possible for you and your loved ones.